Here comes September 2023!
Hello everyone, it's Mr Lewin here! In this part of our website you can meet your new teacher, read about some of the things they like to do outside school, and find out what they're looking forward to most in school next year.
Lots of you know that I have a few pets at home, including my dog Morris, who likes going on lots of walks (and sometimes visiting school!). I also really enjoy reading - here's a picture of me dressed up as Harry Potter, for World Book Day.
All our teachers love reading too - and they've got some other interesting hobbies too. Have a look and see if you can find out these interesting facts:
- Who once walked a marathon?
- Whose favourite musical is The Lion King?
- Who has eight different pets?
- Who loves to go for walks in autumn, and spot wildlife?
- Whose favourite film is 'Jurassic Park'?
- Who else has a pet dog - and who has a dog called Darcy?
- Whose favourite sport is skiing?
Your new teacher has been thinking about your class mascot too, and the different qualities they have that is going to make next year a fantastic time for everyone.
Click on the different links in this section to meet our teachers for September 2023.